Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Parking Prick

It's taking all of my self-control to not flip out these days. It's great that more and more people are biking but some of these people just don't have a clue. Nobody wears helmets or has lights, people ride on the sidewalks, nobody has a clue what signals are. The worst is the amount of a**hole delivery bikers who ride the wrong way on the street. It's appalling. It's going to be these idiots who ruin it for the rest of us.

Today I was riding up Broadway, dodging these same clueless jerks and fuming over their ignorance. To make matters worse, I stop to park and then I stumble across this...


ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! That just set me off. Look at it, one bike lock on the one outer post, another lock on the far opposite. Deliberately turning 4 parking spots into 2? This person should have their bike violently disassembled and destroyed. As if it wasn't already an ugly and stupid looking bike.

Just like the repainting of the Bedford Ave bike lane, I would not be surprised if more vigilante justice starts occurring to combat these travesties that are threatening our bicycling freedoms.

I need a beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment